Weekend school schedule

Check here for daily meeting updates. If this link is RED, then it better be read!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
James
Site Admin
Name: James Corcoran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Weekend school schedule

Postby James » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:57 am

What days/times is the school open this weekend?

Good Question. [This is Mr. C answering]:

On Saturday, we may use the shop area from 8AM to 8PM. The stage and the "old shop" (band room area) will NOT be available at that time. Anything you need from the stage, move to the our "new shop" end. We will be able to use the hallway at the corner to the Gym, so the tower will fit in that area.

That part of the building beyond the doors by Charter Oak will be locked down and ALARMED! So--enter from the Gym and stay in our area. Do not let anyone who is not with Robotics through our back door.

On Sat Afternoon, from about 1PM to about 6PM, I [Mr. C] will need 2 helpers with setting up the competition pit.

We also have Sunday available from Noon to 4:30 (I think--I will discount double check on that)
James
Site Admin

Re: Weekend school schedule

Postby James » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:15 am

@bchidley
Can you post back when you confirm Sundays availability, that day works best for me currently.
bchidley
Name: Brian Chidley

Postby bchidley » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:14 pm

Re-sent the query to the guy. I will post asap. It is likely to be either
8AM to 4:30, or noon to 4:30. What hours are your preference, @James? They like to be aware of who is in the building.
James
Site Admin

Postby James » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Well I probably won't be there before 9 regardless of when the school opens... Cause I'm tired.

But I'd stay till they closed if there's enough work to keep the pipeline filled.
bchidley
Name: Brian Chidley

Postby bchidley » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:41 pm

I just got the answer.

Sunday available hours are 8AM to 4PM. Students take note: DO NOT SHOW UP ON SUNDAY UNLESS YOU HAVE COORDINATED WITH THE MENTOR YOU ARE WORKING WITH!!!!!!!!!!

You can do that on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=425

Return to “[PUBLIC] Important Announcements”