Getting us a bench top lathe

Check here for daily meeting updates. If this link is RED, then it better be read!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bchidley
Name: Brian Chidley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Getting us a bench top lathe

Postby bchidley » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:39 pm

So it's like this: there is an entity that will put up $1200 through Donors Choose for Robotics programs and Robotics teams. I word of this just 2 days ago, and it had to be posted this morning. Any item from specific vendors could be "asked for." Only 1 vendor, Grainger, really was a possibility for us. I looked specifically for something around $1200, and picked a bench top metal lathe. There may have been something else we needed more at that price, but I didn't have much time to spend on it.

Still, spread this message around your FB groups and through email! These are the folks that got us the 3D printer (do not quote the above message! Just cut & paste the URL)

http://www.donorschoose.org/project/alu ... m_swu=4252

Any donation this first week will be matched (doubled) if the donor puts the promo code EMPOWER in the promo code box.

Return to “[PUBLIC] Important Announcements”