Wear Team Shirts---and...

Check here for daily meeting updates. If this link is RED, then it better be read!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bchidley
Name: Brian Chidley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wear Team Shirts---and...

Postby bchidley » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 am

Everyone remember to wear team shirts.

Also, those who got hats (beanies) bring them too. I have 10 more beanies for 10 more people. Beanies are not required, since China, evidently, did not have enough of them when I ordered them initially. More are on the way.

For the few who did not receive their shirts last Tuesday, see me Saturday at the Competition (I'll be there around 1PM). Some extra shirts are being brought up to the competition, but no one is to take any without checking with me or Mr. Wilhelm.

Members will be given the Pfizer decal to put on their LEFT sleeve. I think we will wait to do this on Sunday, in case folks end up washing tshirts overnight (decals will not survive the wash; in fact you will want to remove these stickers before washing).

Return to “[PUBLIC] Important Announcements”